QLD Demolition Supervisor Subset
For new Nominate Demolition Supervisors & DE2 / DE1 Licence Applicants.
SUBSET OF CPC30420(6 UNITS OF COMPETENCY)
To meet Worksafe QLD requirements to state demolition licensing, you must hold nationally accredited units of competency to be eligible to work as a nominated supervisor for a QLD Demolition licence holder or to apply for a Demolition Licence.
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for experienced demolition workers and plant operators with more than 3 years experience. You should be currently employed with and have access to workplace documents which include your name as the Leading Hand, Site Supervisor or similar.
What “licence” might I apply for or apply to be added onto after this program?
What Demolition Work requires a licence in QLD?
You must have a demolition work licence to demolish or dismantle a structure that:
- contains pre-tensioned or post-tensioned structural components
- involves use of load shifting equipment (e.g. use of combination front-end loader and backhoe, skid steer loader, excavator, crane).
- involves the use of explosives or another induced collapse method.
You must have a demolition work licence for all other demolition work unless the structure being demolished or dismantled is:
- a domestic house
- a structure built as, and still generally having the characteristics of, a domestic house (e.g. a domestic house converted to flats or an office)
- a structure that is ancillary to a domestic house or a structure with the characteristics of a domestic house (e.g. a carport or garage for a domestic house)
- the structure does not contain the structural components described in (1) above and the work does not involve the use of load shifting equipment, or the demolition methods described in (2) or (3) above.
Who is this program designed for?
This program is designed for experienced demolition workers with more than 3 years experience. You should be currently employed with and have access to workplace documents which include your name as the Leading Hand, Site Supervisor or similar.
Most applicants into this program are seeking addition to or to obtain their own Demolition Certificate from Worksafe QLD. To meet these requirements you must have evidence of experience for at least 3 demolition jobs covering every category on the licence application covering a 3-year period – these must not be more than 5 years old which must include evidence of your safety management system.
For a no obligation consultation Enquire Now.
How long will it take to complete?
TImelines are dependent on the success of RPL Applications and Training & Assessment Plans for your individual circumstance.
Units of Competency
CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements policies, and procedures in the construction industry
CPCCOM2001 Read and interpret plans and specifications
CPCCDE3016 Identify hazards on demolition sites and apply risk management strategies
CPCCDE3017 Select and use hand tools and equipment for demolition tasks
CPCCDE3018 Select and use small plant and equipment for demolition tasks
CPCCDE3019 Demolish small buildings and structures using hand tools and small plant and equipment
Program Delivery Options
There are two pathways to attain this qualification:
- Recognition of Prior Learning / Recognition of Current Competence.
- Online Support with Workplace Practical Assignments.
To attain pricing for this qualification please download our information pack now.
What will I receive after I successfully complete the program?
Upon being found Competent of all Assessment Tasks PM2 PTY LTD T/A PM SQUARED RTO 41304 will issue your Statement of Attainment outlining each Unit of Competency you have been found Competent.
Enter in your details and we will be in touch soon!
We help you prepare to get your licence or to be added to your employers.
Our program process is designed to help you take your career to the next level, which means getting your demolition licence or achieving nominated supervisor status in New South Wales!
With free licence application advice and our Application Assistance Service available to all students you can feel confident knowing your efforts today are bringing you closer to your goals of tomorrow.